ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


- // Thursday, August 4, 2016
11:39 PM
What to do when your head hurts like a bitch, you missed two days of school on the first week and you have accumulated shit loads of homework just being sick for 2 days, and you have work two days over the weekend, even though you have a lot to prepare for school on Monday but still gotta work because if not where does money come from?

Some nights my emotions get the better of me and I can't sleep. I just can't sleep. Mummy do you know how much I miss you? Do you know how lonely I feel living alone? Do you know the pain I am going through, how helpless I feel when I fall sick and lay in bed because there's no one around to send water or food to my bedside? Do you know how much I want to hate you for being so selfish but I can't?

I keep asking myself what I did to deserve this life, to deserve anything that's happening to me? My nightmares won't stop coming.

I can't sleep.