whywhywhywhywhywhy // Thursday, September 3, 2015
|
1:39 AM |
I can't wrap my head around this, there's so many thoughts going through my mind now and I just don't quite know how to string them up. Is it wrong to want the best for people? What's worth the price to pay, when your principles come into play? At which point does it become A NEED to fit in? Or is there any point you should feel the need to conform? Will people really accept who you are if you're different? How to survive in an industry that is not exactly your kind of people? What happens if you're neither halfway here nor there? Why do people make choices they know they are gonna regret? Why do people take promises so lightly? Why do people let their loved ones bear consequences for their actions? I can't get my head around these, am I still sane? |

Older entries