傻瓜 // Tuesday, July 7, 2015
|
12:19 AM |
Okay, so I haven't been here for more than a month. Which is weird, since I'm on holidays. But work work work and more work. I'm saving up for my Perth trip and I am moaaarrrr than exciteddddd~ So, before I know it, school's starting. I don't quite understand how time flies exceptionally fast when I'm not studying, uearghhh. (my promise to study did not quite happen, as expected.) My grades this year really ain't looking very good, but I should even thank god that I passed. I hope I survive year 2. I seem to be saying the same things every post, which is why I stopped posting. Can't seem to channel anything much worth reading these days. The past month has been slightly tough, some conflicts here and there but thank you for willing to stick through it all. It's been a really happy six months despite all the little hiccups, love. Falling in love was the easy bit, now we have to figure a way through life together and ensure that of all the things that will forsake us along the way, our love is not one of them. "You can't choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices." (John Green) |


Older entries