Teddy // Wednesday, January 7, 2015
|
7:00 PM |
It's only been a week and I am madly in love with you. I fell in love with your courage- to take the first step and letting me know of your feelings. I fell in love with how you accurately catch me in your arms when I slipped and almost fell. I fell in love with the little things you do that creates butterflies in my stomach. I fell in love with your stupidity- to stay with me knowing that it isn't going to be smooth-sailing. I fell in love with the way you pat my head and shuffle with my hair. I fell in love with how mature you are that you don't blindly side with me when I complain about my problems. I fell in love with how you rationalize things for me and allow me to see things from a wider perspective. I fell in love with how you give in to me when I stubbornly insist on stupid things like taking the bus when we are already at the train station. I fell in love with how you ignore your phone when you're spending time with me. I fell in love with how you make plans for me so that I never have to worry suggesting where to go or what to eat. I fell in love with how readily you agreed to go on a triple date with me when I previously turned down to meet your friends. I fell in love with how much personal space you give me to spend time with my own friends without making me feel unwanted. I fell in love with how much you trust me even when I drink and go home with a previous "crush". I fell in love with how your fingers interlock with mine, and how you kiss me goodbye on the forehead when you send me home. I fell in love sitting with you on the park bench late at night in my pyjamas and just enjoying your company. I fell in love with how you let me lie on your chest and stroke your muscular abs. I fell in love with how you wake me up with your annoying "wake up and pee" repeatedly over morning calls. I fell in love with how you make me become needy, and let me be. I fell in love with you Teddy, that's all I can say.
Didn't think I was gonna be ready to disclose our relationship so soon but I am.
|

.jpg)
Older entries