Keyboard warrior // Monday, January 26, 2015
|
1:36 AM |
I know I am terrible with words. Verbally. I think I have developed this habit of penning down my thoughts and feelings over the years that I can no longer speak them anymore. It's a diehard habit and I'm trying to change. It's crazy how much goes through my brain and I can't spit them out. It's been a fabulous weekend. Thank you G (since you don't let me call you Teddy....) for being here when I need you. I do admit sometimes I need a wake-up call when I'm so damn stuck in my own logic and reasoning that I cannot let go of my ego. My damn ego is in the way and creating so much difficulty in my life. Please be that anchor to hold me down when I start to drift away.
Happy 23rd birthday, old man! I really truly hope you enjoyed your birthday weekend even though you didn't want anything fancy and I was so busy with school to prepare or get you anything much. So I hoped you liked the cake I baked (I haven't since in ages so thank god my skills weren't rusty yet haha) it isn't fancy but I think it tasted pretty impressive HAHAHA. It was nice meeting a few of your best buds as well but sorry I was being kinda socially awkward lol I'll do better next time~ Thank you for being accommodating to most of my last minute requests heh, and for dinner treat today :-) Here's to stressful weeks ahead, but I wish you all the best for your application so that I can see you in school soon LOL. We can conquer all the tough days ahead together ♥♥♥
|



Older entries