ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


Timely reminder // Tuesday, September 30, 2014
12:18 AM
"You don't need anyone's affection or approval in order to be good enough. When someone rejects or abandons or judges you, it isn't actually about you. It's about them and their own insecurities, limitations and needs, and you don't have to internalize that. Your worth isn't contingent upon other people's acceptance of you- it's inherent. You exist, and therefore, you matter. You're allowed to voice your thoughts and feelings. You're allowed to assert your needs and take up space. You're allowed to hold onto the truth that who you are is exactly enough. And you're allowed to remove anyone from your life who makes you feel otherwise."
-Daniell Koepke
Thanks to Jin Hui for sharing this quote. Really a timely reminder. Term 2 Week 1. Wow time truly flies. I am still completely overwhelmed by everything happening in school, it consumes me. In a good way, I suppose. It's crazy how lost and inadequate I am in every lesson, yet I feel so exhilarated at the same time of how much I actually don't know. I feel like my school fees at Lasalle are so much more valued than the rest because I learn more than them since they already know so much. I know it sounds pathetic, but it's true. I do feel enlightened on a daily basis. You don't always get this amazing feeling of learning something new everyday. But I do.

Glad that the past week has been exceptionally good catching up with people who matter most to me. (Am not so satisfied with the current class dynamics but I know I'll get by.) Thank you "project week" even though I had to return to school every single day all the same hahaha thank god for a slightly slacker timetable.

Our bi-monthly meet up! (Even though I have been keeping the record of monthly since school started kekeke applause please) I love how I can just be auntie and go eat at coffee shop with this babe and save $$ even though it's legit yummy $3 minced meat noodles :D It's always exciting to exchange stories on our very happening school lives  Jiayou for midterms and we shall ktv soon!


Then of course I have these babes whom I always have a good time with :-* It's hard for us to find a common time to meet, and I know we are all terribly busy, but thank you for putting effort into this friendship because it makes everything worthwhile 



& then I got to meet the very busy bestie Emz hahahaha the only reason I can actually catch up with her is because she got bitten by some weird insect and got some infection that she can't go for frisbee trainings. What a blessing in disguise (for me haha). Always so hard to catch this babe for a meal which is why every meet up is so precious haha but thank you for putting in effort to slot me in your schedule amidst all your other priorities hehe ♥ Thankful that you're always the right person to turn to for advice. Get well soon and press on for the crazy workload!! I'll see ya real soon (also, I know you will be reading this because  #myfaithfulreader HAHA 



I really miss this bitch and her nonsense. Hope my scrapbook keeps you close to home whenever you feel homesick and miss me especially (which should be everyday actually). Also, I hope you're not dying of food poisoning yet with your half-raw potatoes (y do u suck at cooking come back and learn from me the domestic goddess). Party less ok study hard please.


Feeling like I'm gonna fall really ill soon. *cross fingers* Body and mind, please stay strong.