Hello July // Friday, July 4, 2014
|
2:05 AM |
Hello online diary, hello my few faithful readers. I am finally back with a proper post. It has indeed been too long since I had time to pen down what I've been up to as of recent. But thank god for a new laptop that I can finally blog with ease instead of relying it on my phone. So here's the million dollar question- what's happening in my life? Let's first take a moment to internalize the fact that.....*drumroll please* I AM GOING TO LASALLE. That's right I am going to an Arts college and I honestly cannot be more excited! I know I have always called NUS my "dream school" and my first choice but I realized just how wrong I was. I am not saying this now because I got rejected by NUS (and NTU too, for that matter of fact). I cannot believe that despite being clear and sure of what I wanted to study and my direction in life, I still decided that NUS was my dream school because I suppose I was mainstream just like all the others. I can't be more genuine in saying this now that I am terribly thankful I got the grades I did, that I was unable to enter NUS/NTU and ended up in Lasalle. I'm pretty sure that this is purely fated. It is meant to be. Lasalle is meant for me. School will be starting in about 3 weeks' time and truthfully I am scared. I am scared of getting used to a new environment, scared of fitting in, scared of the physical inability, scared of the all the challenges ahead that await me. But I know eventually everything will be alright. On a side track my hair is turning into some disgusting reddish-brown, when it was initially bright red like I wanted it to be. So so so tempted to makeover my hair soon because I am dying to have purple hair, so not kidding.
May was a relaxing month because I actually managed to take leave off my hectic worklife to get on a holiday with my beloved friends. I shan't elaborate but I can summarize- that 2 weeks were probably the best days throughout my post-As.
6 days in Taiwan with my most beloved #mighty10 ♥ Despite being back at a place I am so familiar with, eating the same food and going to the same places felt so different with this bunch that always holds a special place in my heart. I'll let the pictures do the talking for now.
Really hope we'll get another overseas trip together in the near future. Right after I came back from Taiwan I went on a mini getaway with my favourite girlfriends to Batam! It was my first time ever taking a ferry and surprisingly I wasn't seasick at all. Though honestly there was nothing much to do at Batam, it was a chillax 3D2N at Harris Resort just nuaing with my girlies. Super YOLO trip too because I kinda scarred my nose while water skiing and everyone was freaking out because the split at the bottom of my nose kept bleeding haha. I am pretty fortunate that it didn't leave an obvious deep scar.
Of course June was a beezeebezzezee month with the company's first production going on-- but I'll leave that for the next post. So here's to more updates I promiseeee!
//
Finally no tension and less awkwardness now. I'm thankful you took the step to start talking to me again, because catching up with you means a lot to me. Your friendship means something and I wish I could tell you that myself. I'm just hoping one day we could sit down for a meal and talk about our lives like we used to. Nothing more than that. Just friends. Good friends.
|


































Older entries