没开口的话, 怎样才能懂 // Tuesday, March 11, 2014
|
12:29 AM |
It's actually really kinda heartbreaking when your (close) friends don't support you in certain things- or certain decisions. I know it may seem daunting, but I wanna give it a chance a try because I don't wanna regret wondering "what if" when I look back at this. I know it's my life and nobody can have a say if this is how I want to play it. I just wish I could have someone to talk to about this entire thing, someone who will be 100% supportive not because they think it's a perfect choice, but because they just want me to be happy.
On a side note, I'm changing so much for you and I can't believe it myself. I wish you could see all these- and I wish you could take more initiative and stop the waiting game. Stop being insecure and uncertain about my feelings for you because I have evidently poured it all out. I hope all that you have said are not merely empty sweet nothings.
God I really miss you, it's kinda crazy how much I have to convince myself otherwise. Is it even possible not to expect to hear from you on Friday..?
|

Older entries