ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


post-BTs // Wednesday, March 20, 2013
12:57 AM
No I lied, I gave up on my BTs. Now I'm just preparing for the onslaught of "S"es and "U"s coming my way.

Post-BTs were awesome though! Right after Physics paper, Woony Yazhen Hui and me went to Sukiya at Katong Mall and feast like mad~ After which we headed down to Teo Heng and sang to our hearts' content.

Excited Woony with the food!!!!

Us at ktv :-)

Friday was followed by a pizza party at Yogi's place while watching the boys play FIFA and then playing cluedo hahaha and Yogi drove us home in the end (ok maybe not to the doorstep but near, since he still isn't familiar with the routes but it was cool) THANK YOU YOULIANG!!!! :-)


Saturday was a long tiring yet fulfilling day spent with Emma Gan at NUS open day!!!! The only girl who reaches my house minutes before I wake up HAHAHA and knows the way by herself~ *clap clap* Thank you for your notes and the films and the whole entire day was really fun-filled with lots of free ice-cream (HARHARHAR GREEDY PIGS) and tours!!!! REALLY HOPE YOU'LL GET INTO NUS LAW like you want so that when I get my ass into NUS (and U-town hehehe) one year later, you can introduce me to your guy friends in Law Faculty who are gonna be my potential husbands heheheh ^^


Sunday after rehearsals was spent with my drama babes Yamin Eunice and Mith!!!!! Had an awesome time dining at Sho Teppan in Ion and then Swensens' Ice-Cream buffet (because WE CAN and because Mith had $40 voucher hehehe) and gossiped about every single person we can INCLUDING THOSE WE DID NOT KNOW HAHAAHHA. Epic camwhoring with these girls as usual ahhhhhhh miss them so much :'(

School on Monday (BORING) and skipped Tuesday's lessons because I think all these eating are giving me indigestion and I keep vomiting and burping :-( Just praying that it's not stomach flu *cross-fingers* I can't afford to fall sick now with production this week megasighpie. Theatre for the rest of the week (and hoping to meet some friends along the way), wish me luck! Really enjoy spending time with my drama friends :-) Only thing I'm dreading about theatre this week is going to RP. I'm afraid of coming face-to-face with you, and I don't even know why I should be feeling this way.

Told everyone, including myself, that I'm fine I'm not affected and I'm cool with it. But I know I'm not. I know that deep down it still pains me. It saddens me, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it except to stop thinking. Yes I'm alright I'm strong I'll be okay.