From Scratch 2013 // Sunday, March 31, 2013
|
1:33 AM |
So, I finally decided to type this hahaha I'm becoming a really lazy blogger. But right now I'm stuck in the salon for a good 3-4 hours rebonding my hair so I might as well put this time to good use haha. From Scratch 2013 was nothing but amazing, probably the best way I could have spent my short-lived March holidays. Let the photos depict some of the very awesome moments :-)
This is a photo of me in Mario's wig hahahaha the silly things we do backstage ^^
Sheryl and Xinfeng!!! :-)
Teehee just some camwhoring in the girls' dressing room~
Last scene in "The Writer"- which is also my favourite haha "You're no longer needed *BANG*", fantastic twist in the story~
Me and my boys~ haha I know how this photo actually makes me look so slutty LOL :-( but they swept me off my feet before I knew it and so I had to smile to prevent an unglam shot haha but it did turn out pretty sweet didn't it haha I love my fellow actors :')
My second role as Dorothy in "Acceptance", though it was a pretty minor role, I must confess it was pretty much hard work trying to act nice and wise HAHAHA can't fault me, have always been given the badass roles since I started acting.
What's a play without audience? Haha I'm so ever thankful for all the support from my lovely friends :') Without you guys, I wouldn't have come so far to pursue my passion for theatre.
My crescent girlies Wongie Jojo and Yamin ♥♥♥
Woony & Zeng ♥
![]()
Yogi & Dobz :-)
Haha and of course, always gonna get support from my sisters~ (Y)
Mith!!! ♥
![]()
My real sisters (HAHAHA) ♥
![]()
All-time favourite (partial) mighty10 ♥
Flowers (and teddy hahaha) overflowing with love for me :') ♥
& here's a group shot (with whoever's left after bump out HAHA)
This journey has been amazing. Yes there were frustrations, anger, sadness, disappointments but lots and lots of joy ♥ I don't think my life would have been complete if I hadn't joined this bunch of energetic, crazy, talented youths who share the same passion as me. Cannot imagine my Sundays without them.. even all the simple high-teas and long bus rides are moments I would never do without. Thank you Buds for all the opportunities, the fun, and the people I meet (even if it means getting bullied all the time HAHA) :') ♥
|















Older entries