傻瓜 // Thursday, January 3, 2013
|
10:29 AM |
Woah haven't been here for long and it's already 2013.. 2012 has been a strangely fast year and idk if I could count it as a good year on the whole. Every year has its ups and downs and the past year was no exception. I guess I should be thankful for many things though. Family wise, shifting to a bigger and warmer house, family trip to Bangkok, sister turned 21, Angel graduating from kindergarten, cousin got married.. In school, I met awesome people in orientation (some ONLY) and my classmates are actually blessings to me even though I'm not exceptionally close to them (but they are a great bunch to spend your school life with), I became closer to the epic girls, cca hasn't been extremely draining and I haven't gotten into much trouble in school (except for late coming LOL and kbp but wtv), and of course I also have to be thankful for finally going to J2. People wise maybe I haven't been really fortunate but I do try hard and I guess I can't do much if people don't reciprocate. But still grateful for people who have all the time stayed in my life and gave me support, encouragement or just simple company at times. Lifestyle wise I would like to think I changed for the better? Less negative and less unhappy. I am also grateful for having reignited my passion in the field of theatre with Buds and also getting to meet different kinds of people from my part-time retail job at The Wallet Shop. I've learnt a lot this year and grew up as I went along. However I would have never been able to do that if not for some really important friends who have seen me through this tough year of 2012.
Lorraine, thank you for always being there a lot of the times be it spiritually or physically. You were always there when I had to deal with family conflicts or friendship problems, you always always stood by me and gave me support. Always cheering my days up by randomly giving me macaroons and treating me to lunch or camwhoring stupid pictures with me and even late night phone calls. Babe I want you to know I'll be here for you like you've been for me and that I want you to be strong and tough to brave through everything that will be heading your way in 2013. Because there's something in you I know that can bring you to greater heights if you believe in yourself too. Never ever give up dear, never. ♥ Ruirui, bitch I love you. You're crazy annoying and lovely at the same time but all I know is I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have you with me through my college days. We're so similar sometimes it scares me haha so loving you is like loving myself HAHAHA KIDDING. But tough days were made easier with you around when you crack your usual silly jokes and do your crazy antics. I hope we will be able to travel together after our A's and grow old together. Thank you for (failed) study sessions, shopping dates, many many lunches HAHA and all the htht sessions :') stay you and stay as my friend xxx and may we OWN THIS YEAR YEAHHHH ♥ Emma, hi babe thank you for still being around. We may not talk super frequently but whenever we do it felt like we've never stopped talking! Thank you for the ice cream dates and meet ups and attempt-to-study sessions, because that helped to keep us close. I'll never forget my birthday because I was sincerely touched by everything you did/planned for me. Thank you for standing by me like a true bestie and hear me talk about my problems, providing me with constructive advice.. Thank you for being my friend despite everything I am, and I hope that 2013 will be fantastic for you! I HOPE YOU GET A JOB SOON HAHA and I hope everything goes smoothly for you and Caleb! As well as with your parents and results and everything basically. Dreaming of the day we go for spas and high-tea as taitai neighbours/besties heeheehee ♥ Tessa, know you don't read my blog and we don't talk super often, but thank you for always being there when I meet with life crisis, always giving me the support I need. I feel safe as long as you're around because I know that I will be able to depend on you whatever happens, even if the sky falls on me. Thankful that we went through that horrible orientation together and that we see each other every other day during breaks. I hope our friendship never falls apart because you're one too many to lose ♥ Jason, you won't be able to read this because you don't read blogs but if one day you happen to chance upon this I really wanna say a BIG BIG THANK YOU. No other guy has been so patient and so understanding, and has been always there for me like a girlfriend would. Thank you for being my sister and hearing me rant every single shit about my life, even the very insignificant everyday details. Thank you for keeping me company when I needed it even if it's just virtually. Thank you for making me feel important and realizing that friendships that others forgo should not be worth clinging on. Thank you for sharing your life with me and telling me everything first hand be it your problems or your joy. Thank you for being my number one fan of my bakings. Thank you for cheering me up when I'm down and letting me call you names.. And thank you for accepting me for who I am and pulling me out of the darkness when I needed someone most. You're the best guy friend I've ever had and I sincerely hope you'll eventually find someone who give you her all simply because you deserve it, sis. No matter what you're one friend I know that I will keep for as long as I can :') You, thank you for the memories you've given me and thank you for having been a part of my life once. I don't know why you left but I wish you hadn't. Thank you for all the tears and sorrow because now I've grown stronger than before. Even though you chose not to be friends, I hope 2013 will be an amazing year for you as well, and hopefully someday you'll decide to be friends again. May 2013 be a blessed year for all my family and my friends AND MYSELF :D |


Older entries