ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


What if? // Saturday, September 8, 2012
5:27 PM
I've been less vocal recently, trying to keep many things to myself. Except for one or two that I've been talking to, maybe. I find it pointless now to vent on twitter, letting others know when I'm upset. Don't wanna end up feeling disappointed that nobody actually cares. I should know who does and who doesn't.

We had a long talk last night. It seems like talking to each other everyday now has become a habit that I'm trying to get rid of because when I get emotionally attached to people, I can't let go easily. But you keep talking to me, and I don't know if it's a good thing that we're so close now. Honestly I'm afraid that one day you'll be like one of them out there. I wouldn't be able to take it. Maybe we should be keeping a bit of distance right now... I was so shocked of what you said yesterday, and I hope you aren't serious about it. Because if you're serious then everything's gonna change and I don't want that to happen. Please, please please don't let it come true. Don't make what she said to me come true. Please don't, I wouldn't be able to accept it. I like us now, let's keep it this way.

But I must really say, I'm thankful for you. And all the things you've done.