ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


Weird things you do when you're alone // Sunday, September 30, 2012
5:24 PM
Hmm. I don't think I do pretty much weird things when I'm alone, since most of the times I'm actually home alone. But if I really have to name, I sing when I'm alone LOL that's to entertain myself so it wouldn't feel so quiet and lonely, and uhm sometimes I try out all my clothes in my closet HAHAHA to see if I still fit into them (woes of a fat kid) and okay most of the times when I'm alone (and BORED) I just end up playing games on my phone or watch tv or just sleep. Ha, my life's boring but I like it like this.

CAN THIS WEEK JUST PASS ALREADY UGH I CANNOT TAKE THIS TORTURE TOO LONG