ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


Away // Tuesday, June 12, 2012
8:35 PM



I've been gone for quite long I see. I haven't talked about my 18th birthday till now, nor have I shared about all the happenings in the past 2 months? I don't know, maybe I lost security in blogging. Am afraid to tell the world how I feel or what's happened to me. I'd never know who's reading this now. And it's not like everyone who stalks my blog leaves me a message on my tagboard "hi ari it's me!!!!"..... Nobody does, especially when they don't want me to know that they're actually reading this. Lol what am I saying. Oh well.

So, let's leave the birthday aside first, I'll come back to it when I feel like. So what's been happening to me?

My dear readers, I'm worn out, torn apart and in pieces. That's about it. Oh maybe I should mention the endless crying for about a week now and my eyes are getting so swollen I look worse than before. I'm out.