The same old feeling // Saturday, March 17, 2012
|
2:30 AM |
Happy birthday David! :) This marks the start of the birthday season for mighty10 :D I'm so happy tonight! I finally got to hear the voices of the people I hold so close to my heart, in such a long long time. Ruixi and I, Jes too, have put in quite some effort to do David's birthday video and we succeeded. I'm really really happy tonight, nothing else can describe how I feel. The spam birthday texts to David, the 'irritating' calls we made to annoy him(but he wasn't very annoyed hahaha even though we called him one after another) and the time mighty10 made just to be part of this video production. Idk, am just really proud of myself and Ruixi especially, we've gone through so much just to make this a success. Getting positive response from the gang just reaffirmed me that we'll never grow apart (I hope) and that nothing can bring us down no matter what. This is the night I watched the same video more than 10 times and feeling touched all 10 times, the night I feel so appreciated and loved, and accepting of all the challenges ahead that await us. Nothing, absolutely nothing's gonna bring us down, mighty. Nothing at all. ♥ |



Older entries