ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


New beginning // Thursday, February 9, 2012
1:31 PM
So.. Orientation 2012 has ended and there are certainly many eventful things that have occurred in my very pathetic life. Orientation was way longer than it was last year, 4 days with og then 3 days with the class. Despite the very long and tiring hours which made me completely drained out almost every single day, but it was useful nonetheless. Although I claim to have many friends which I really do, but I guess it's also important to know my new classmates. After all, they're the ones who are gonna be spending the next 2 crazy college years together with me.

First off, I got into 12S23 with Woony! I'm just really really thankful that we got into the same class because there is nothing and absolutely nobody else I want to spend the torturous days ahead with me. :D If you're reading this, I love you Woon hehe mwah mwah ♥

12S23 turned out to be pretty much similar to 11S22 in so many little ways... I guess that seems like it's much of a blessing to me and Woony. I only hope that in the days to come, we're gonna get along well with our new found friends and excel in our studies. Honour roll here we come!

Orientation group wasn't very exciting for me to be honest, but I'm grateful I had Tessa to go through this with me. I met amazing people like Aiman and Tae and Trini (some other guys also la but not worth mentioning hehe) but actually generally they were nice but some had this anti-retainee vibe. Sigh. Myself to blame.

To keep it short, I still miss my old friends. S22 and their nonsense is greatly missed all the time.. Just hope everyone's gonna pull through this very crucial and cruel J2 year. Keep the faith and keep going guys.. ♥

Last but not least, how can I forget? My all-time favourite mighty10, irreplaceable! My pillar of support, who keeps me going no matter how tough the going gets. Forever and always ♥♥♥