ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


Discrimination // Friday, January 13, 2012
12:25 AM
I absolutely hate how the school is treating us now. The VPs and the teachers.. they all look down on us. They assume too much of us too. Who says that retaining is a result of laziness and lack of effort? THIS IS TOO MUCH. So heartbreaking. Who are they to assume so much when they fail to see our efforts and our determination to do things right? It's not our fault we didn't make it. It's not as though we didn't try. It isn't a fair judgement. Not fair at all. I think the school teachers should reflect on themselves and the system itself as to why so many people are falling below their expectations. Do they realize they play a major part in this as well?

It's just not fair to judge us when they've ruined what's to say, maybe our entire lives. Screw you SA.

I've never felt so out of place till chapel this morning. "One family unbroken" indeed......only when you do well and promote you mean. I miss linking arms with my classmates and really feeling like one big Saints family. Chapel was so horrid today, I think I almost cried when the college hymn was sung. Don't know when I'll stop feeling lesser.

 Being very sad in headstart class after crying the whole night. Notice the left eye is much smaller -.-
"No one is here by chance"