ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


Directionless // Wednesday, January 11, 2012
7:57 PM
I'm probably going through the worse year out of my 17 now, everyday is a torture. Having to feel lesser than others and unworthy for my family, really really difficult for me right now. I feel that I have no support from anybody and that no one really understands what I'm going through right now. This is not what I wanted. Not what I wanted. Not what i wanted.

They make it seem it's okay and they are accepting of me because I'm still part of the family. They try hard, but I know they can't. Deep down they just think of all the mistakes I've made, and why they didn't ensure I shouldn't have my fun and wasted one year instead. It's unfair to give me no life, but it's even more heartbreaking because there is no support from the people I hold dearest to.

One day, I might just not take this anymore..