Emptiness. // Saturday, October 29, 2011
|
3:57 PM |
So much happened in just one day yesterday. Too painful. It didn't hit me immediately when I found out.. But when I realized how real it was, it hit me really hard. Really, really hard. It was too much for me to hold back longer and pretend I'm alright. I broke down. I started wailing like a kid even though I tried my utmost best to control my emotions. All I know was that Zeng was hugging me and I was just repeating myself over and over, "I don't want to retain..." I guess I shouldn't have made everyone worry. Getting supplied with unlimited tissue paper and just this indescribable tension and quietness in the classroom. Everyone felt so upset, I could literally feel the sadness overwhelming me. What's going to happen to half the class now? A class I said I hated. A class full of people whom I called retards. A class of people who love to bully me, make me angry and swear that I'll do anything to get away from them. A class that in truth, I love so much and gonna miss so dearly. I'll do anything now to turn back time and treasure all the moments spent together. If only I've seen this coming. If only I knew. Probably had our last class lunch together yesterday.. From the bottom of my heart, I'll miss all the stupid crazy things we did. S22, I'll never forget :'( <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p"> I don't know if I should say I deserved this.. I've disappointed you and you. And myself. I'm so upset to think that there's no other way to salvage this now. Will things ever be the same now? Will you feel ashamed of me forever like you said you will? To her and him, thanks for spending time with me together yesterday..braving through the pouring rain is something I think none of us will ever forget. I hope it's gonna be a whole new beginning for us, I hope that we're gonna be happy with whatever decision we're gonna make, that it'll only bring us good, and lastly, I hope that we'll stay strong till the very end. What now? What's left of me? Where do I go from here? Too painful. 3> |

Older entries