ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


Get over it now // Saturday, September 24, 2011
9:45 PM
Crying so much recently made me realize just how useless it is. Indeed it may be therapeutic, but does absolutely nothing to salvage the situation or solve the problems. So why not be strong and just conquer everything that comes my way?

Easier said than done actually. But I'll try. My emo days always make me realize how many people and how much they care for me. Ben and Kevin who are present when problems arise and allow me to just vent it on them, Harriet who gives me retarded advice but never fails to make me feel better, Wenting who calls when he knows I'm upset & gave his longest phone call with a girl to me & told me I'm his strongest pokemon LOL, my crescent babes who are always always there to listen, classmates who ask if I'm alright, Youliang who hears me pour out shit to him all night and provides words of encouragement, and of course Woony & Zeng who spaz and got worried over my tweets and acted like my mums (Woon thank you for your blog post dedication babe <3) and so many other people to thank that I can't remember off hand. I appreciate all these people and how they care for me. Thank you dearies I felt really loved! And I'm sorry for having made everyone worry for me. :(

Somehow my mum found out I was feeling rather down recently and had a proper talk with me which we hadn't had in ages. She told me that seeing me so stressed hurts her and now it doesn't matter if I promote as long as I'm healthy & happy. If I really need that extra year to buck up then go ahead. Cuz what's important is me, and not my achievements. Just go ahead and do my best. So now I feel even more determined not to let her down. I'm gonna prove to the world that I'm still the strong girl I was before Os struck me down. Fighting Ari!!!!!! Because when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. As cliche as it sounds, if there's a will there's a way. Nothing's gonna bring me down now.

Just that one person I wished had cared didn't. Oh but does it matter now?