ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


This I swear, // Sunday, August 28, 2011
3:56 PM
Before!
After!

I got a hair cut.. I don't know what made me chop off all that hair I painfully grew haha maybe I'm too stressed up. I want a change. A new beginning. But now I'm unsure if it was a right decision.

Watched Final Destination yesterday and I swear I almost shit in my pants during the movie and wanted to run out of the exit if I could. Yux swear not gonna watch anymore gory movies.. . ><

I honestly have no clue what I'm/you're thinking. I tell myself not to read too much into all the little things you do/say but I failed. I can't. Cuz everything you do means so much to me, do you know?

Obviously you don't. Even if you're reading this now you wouldn't think that I'm referring to you. Sigh how should I let you know?

So open up your heart and let me in.