ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


111st post. // Wednesday, June 16, 2010
4:53 PM
Hello cyber world, life sucks. I am grounded and my phone line is being cut off. So don't bother calling/texting me, it doesn't work. :/ What happened? I prefer not to say it here. I hate my orchehs, the pain on my ass everytime I sit down.

Monday was fantabulous in any case. ♥ Love love love my friends! Ah, walking around clarke quay was kinda fun, never had such fun in a looong time. ^^ Karate kid is very awesome! I love Jackie Chan, he made me cry. Heh heh. Some pictures, since most of them are still with Rosemund.

Drinking three cups of lemon tea at one go! ^^
:/
Everyone's favourite picture! *WAIT*
Ding♥
Bestie♥
Twinie♥ (It was a freaking retarded pose)
Nightieeeeee
Love Rose's hair!!! :>
♥♥
♥♥♥♥
Sunday was awesome with Azalea too~ <3
Neoprints were \m/. The machine exaggerated so much, that my eyes became three times the original size. (Y)

"I am pissed off because you're fucked up."