ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


80th post! // Thursday, March 18, 2010
6:29 PM
Well.. I wasn't productive today, I went to sing karaoke with my sister. But it was a blast anyway, having to spend twenty bucks to just venting my frustrations and singing my heart out.

HI MY LITTLE SISTER ANGEL (L)

Tag replies:
Renee: HI WOMANZ. Yes okay I'll go NJ and we'll make it official. (Pinky promise!) :D
Harriet: Okay womanz. I am pretty but there are alot of people prettier than me. So that makes me un-pretty anymore. :( And I hate my teeth. I am still fat and dumb. D: Hate this week. :(
Smita: Don't mention! I love you Angel! (L) (I suddenly feel weird cuz my sister's called angel!)
Jolene: Hi bestie wo ai ni. <3
Dhanya: Aw thanks Dhanya, but you're way more adorable than I am. (: