Playtime! (: // Friday, August 14, 2009
|
12:06 PM |
YAY COMMON TESTS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER. THANK GOD. :D I forgot to update about yesterday or should I say I was too busy mugging for Chemistry. So let's say.. Amaths was screwed cuz I confirm 8 marks gone due to lack of time and knowledge. Biology is a confirmed F9. :( Well, today, Emath was grosssss cuz I left out 5 marks due to lack of time and knowledge, AGAIN. O: Chemistry was quite alright except that Wanying knows how to do a question that everybody doesn't. -_- Hahahahaha but yayyyy it's all overrrrr~ And I don't understand why we must continue lessons NOW when it's the last day of exams. At least let us rest for ONE DAY? Arghhhh stupid school. But Monday to Wednesday is Elearning!!! Clique wants to thrash Weimin's house again. (: Three cheers to my Karaoke XDDD Hmm so how are you my friends!! Plz tag okayyyy (lee daoxin!!!!) Kamalia I want the photo we took today~ (: Aww Angel is just cuteness. ♥ Tag replies: Lorraine: Haha I know righttttt. Stupid common tests~ But now it's over. (: Liz: SO NOT. YOU GOT ALOT OF COMMON SENSE. :D Jolene: Helloooo! It's overrrrrr! :D I want my letterrrrrrr XD |

Older entries