Elearning day two. // Tuesday, August 18, 2009
|
9:17 AM |
Slogan of the day: When it absolutely,positively has to be Aricia overnight. Hi folks. I really hate Elearning, it is just a complete waste of time doing the work. -.- Can we do something more funnnnnn??? Sigh but the conversations we have with our teachers everyday never fails to crack me up. ONE: Lu Khei's the best hahahahha! TWO: What's with the eyes made of hearts?? THREE: FOUR: HOLY GAYNESS. Part of the clique's still at Weimin's house right now, I'm so envious. :O Why couldn't I stay over like the rest?? :( Oh wells. We forgot to take a decent photo together yesterday either. :( Sigh so depressing. I have alot of work to do, so I think I should go. >:( But before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITI!♥ 203 room-mates(: &&& HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY HEIHEI♥♥♥ Look how you've grown(old) Heihei! You used to be called Heihei for a reason, but now your hair has turned white! I'm thankful for the hugsss! I love you, &&& please don't ever ever leave me, cuz you'll always be my baby. Happy 6th birthday, boy♥ |

Older entries