ABOUT LINKS TAG
why, hello


Aricia, 22

Fighter of my dreams ♥

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you came from. Your only limit is your soul."


twitter facebook instagram


Elearning day one. // Monday, August 17, 2009
2:39 PM
Elearning sucks. I officially declare it. :(

Had it at Weimin's house today with Liz, Htetmaw, Daoxin, Janice and Weimin. XD Wanying, Yiqing went to Lu Khei's house though, so they didn't join us. :( Emma's computer crashed so she couldn't be with us. What a pity. D:

I had fun doing my work with my lovely friends, but I hate the workload so much. I swear 老师 is the funniest ever.

1st part:


2nd part:


3rd part:


4th part:


These are the funny parts omg hahahahahaha. Janice, (Y)!!! I think 老师 gonna 吐血 soon~~~


♥Angel took this, can you believe it?? (: She's such a genius. :D

Tag replies:
Lorraine: Okay will link soon, dear. (:
Harriet: Okay. Friday?
Wendy: Okay, your link?